Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bohemian Wednesday - Favorite Bohemian Rooms of the Week - 04.16.2014


Hello readers! I am so happy to be back with you for a new Bohemian Wednesday column.  I am so sorry to have been MIA for SO long! My life was turned completely upside down the past two weeks.  Just when I thought it was getting back to normal, I got sick again on Sunday night.  Had a very high fever and an episode of the chills that we all thought was a seizure.  Turned out it was my body desperately trying to regulate my body temperature.  Absolutely terrifying 10 minutes.  I thought I'd die. Seriously.  The next day (Monday) was spent getting all sorts of tests done... only to have the doctor tell me he has no idea why I've had these freak fevers and why any of it happened because all of my blood work looks "normal." Oh boy.  Sometimes I feel like the Internet is a better doctor than these "highly trained" human doctors.  Goodness. 

Needless to say... I walked out of there more confused than I was coming in.  His best advice? "Keep your eye on it." Great. Thanks.   But, as my mother says... it's better to get checked than to ignore it.

I hope you enjoy today's picks for Bohemian Wednesday.  I really have missed doing this! I miss you guys! I miss blogging SO MUCH! 

I cannot wait for my life to get "back to normal." It needs to... stat!

Have a wonderful rest of your week!!

Hugs,
Mina


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mina, I wish you all the best in finding out what these fevers are about, and that the problem is easily treatable. Thank you for your Bohemian bliss of a blog and the sunshine it brings to readers like me. Cheers, Ardith

Mina said...

Awe... thanks Ardith! : )