Okay. Confession time. One of my all time style icons? Diane Keaton. I know. Totally random. But, I just feel like she's such a timeless beauty. She's aged so gracefully. Just classic. So. Needless to say... when I grow up, I wanna be just like her! : )
I'm not gonna lie. I am so so sooooo incredibly relieved this week is over. Well. Kinda. I still have a volunteering gig tomorrow night. Then it'll be over and time to rest. My goodness, I'm looking forward to that. Rest. It's becoming a foreign word to me and I don't like it!
I just had something to do, it seemed like, everyday this week. Plus, lil' S' tooth injury has had me feeling like a nervous wreck (or should I say... "a sad wreck"?) all week. It really does make me sad. : ( But, the good news is that all looked good at the dentist on Monday. So, I'm relieved they don't have to pull the tooth completely out. Although, the doc said that could change and there are no guarantees. Fingers crossed people!! Next follow up appointment is in a week. ((Praying!!!)).
I wanted to share with you all that I was interviewed by the Tampa Bay Times' a couple of weeks ago and the article comes out in their entertainment guide, also known as the TBT*, today! So, if you're in the Tampa Bay area, pick one up! Otherwise... check it out online here!
Here are some other reading material links for you all...
- This dining room transformation is pretty impressive.
- I need these banana, chocolate chip, peanut butter thingy magigs in my belly asap!
- I'm kinda diggin' these Longchamp bags for fall.
- These animal photobombs are sure to make you laugh!
- You know. I am not a monogram type of gal. At. all. Kinda hate them actually. Not on other people. Just on me or in my house. But, I can get behind these.
- After visiting West Elm this week, I'd love one of these for my desk at work.
- Making a hair appointment for next week. Thinking of going a shade lighter.
- I should totally take my own advice.
Have a great weekend!